Lewco Marine Battery Chargers
Lewco Battery Chargers were first made by Lewco Electric in 1955. Using the most durable components and keeping the design as simple as possible Lewco Battery Chargers were the most reliable machine on the market.
Using the principles of simplicity and durable hardware Lewco Electric forged a reputation for making a machine that could withstand the harsh conditions marine battery chargers must sometimes work in. As of December 2018 Lewco Marine is taking over the production and sales of the Lewco Battery Chargers.
Lewco Marine is proud to continue making the line of chargers that has helped the marine industry for over 60 years.